The Artist will be releasing this Limited Edition Print peroidically. 41 of 100 Limited Edition prints are currently avaible.
27"X 34 image size (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
18"X 24 image size (IN STOCK)
100 of each size will be release over the lifespan of the print
Prints on Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
Hand signed, numbered and titled by Gee Horton
If I ruled the world...
- We aim to support small businesses by partnering with local, Cincinnati-based Fine Art reproduction experts for print reproductions.
- All original artwork is digitally captured with a high-resolution H6D camera. We capture each piece to gain as much information possible and ensure quality color reproduction. All Reproductions are carefully scanned and printed on Epson P9000 and P2000 printers.
- We have no inventory. Only when we receive your order do we produce your print on a high-quality premium paper, using top-quality archival inks that will never fade.
FINE ART PAPER
- Epson Enhanced Matte paper
- A high quality smooth wood fiber matte paper with a bright white point. It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail.
- Signed, numbered and titled by the artist. Does not include frame
- Every print is made to order in a timely manner and packaged with care. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. All prints will be shipped securely rolled and in a tube.
- This item qualifies for free shiping when you spend over $400. Prints are final sale and nonreturnable.