Charcoal & Graphite Pencil on Archival Paper
Print Sizes: 24 x 32 (LIMITED RUN OF 100 PRINTS)
Printed on Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
Hand signed, numbered and titled by Gee Horton
Stamped certificate of authenticity included
Things Fall Apart, is a part of Gee Horton's "Coming of Age" series and is conceptualized to explore, celebrate and affirm the innate innocence and vulnerability of black youthfulness. Things Fall Apart also debuted at Horton's first solo exhibition at the Alice F. & Harris K. Weston Art Gallery in Cincinnati, Ohio in November of 2021.
“Things Fall Apart” is a meditation on a delicate moment when the subject’s capacity to be vulnerable and innocent is on the brink of becoming disrupted. This piece is conceptualized in a way to present the complexity and beauty of his entire, complete existence. One that is in the midst of what appears to be an imminent transformation that will require him to relinquish his toy transformer and childhood attachments.
Things Fall Apart
- We aim to support small businesses by partnering with local, fine art printing experts.
- All original artwork is digitally captured with a high-resolution H6D camera. We capture each piece to gain as much information as possible and ensure quality color reproduction. All reproductions are carefully scanned and printed on epson P9000 and P2000 printers.
- We have no inventory. Once your order is received, we then begin the reproduction process on a high-quality premium paper, using top-quality archival inks that will never fade.
FINE ART PAPER
- Epson Enhanced Matte paper
- A high quality smooth wood fiber matte paper with a bright white point. It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail.
- Signed, numbered and titled by the artist - does not include frame.
- Every print is made to order in a timely manner and packaged with care. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. All prints will be shipped securely rolled and in a tube.
- This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $450. Prints are final sale and non returnable.